Acid-duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser
Lets clear things up
When your skin is feeling congested, or needs to be left clarified this Acid-duo 2% Mild Gel cleanser is the perfect addition to you cleansing regime. It rids impurities as it gently exfoliates the skin without stripping it of moisture. The LHA + PHA combination aids in rapidly healing the skin whilst providing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Size : (150ml)
- Citric Acid
- Salix Alba Bark Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Extract
- Pump an adequate amount of the cleanser onto hands and lather.
- Apply over your wet face and cleanse in a gentle massaging motion for 60 seconds.
- Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA): a derivative of Salicylic Acid, it works by lifting dead skin cells off the surface of the skin, which means your pores are less likely to clog. It is non-comedogenic and anti-bacterial making it perfect for acne skin.
- Gluconolactone (PHA): PHAs are the most gentle chemical exfoliators. They have larger molecules than AHAs so lesser ability to penetrate into the skin. However, it works great for people who have sensitive skin and can’t tolerate AHAs.
- Beta-Glucan: an antioxidant which smooths skin and boosts the skin barrier.
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, Diglycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Gluconolactone, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Beta-Glucan, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinalis (Jasmine) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Calendula Offininalis Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol