Maskne Control Kit
Mask Related Acne!
While we’re covering up our mouths and noses to stop the spread of COVID-19, some of us are uncovering a new problem — maskne, or mask-related acne. This kit is the perfect recipe to avoid and treat maskne. It includes a gentle exfoliator that gets rid of the dead skin cells, a hydrating toner and a cool calming cream to give your skin a rest when your mask is off.
- By Wishtrend - Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash (70g):
For maskne, you need to target your jawlines. Gently exfoliate your jawline so that you make sure to prevent the dead skin cells from accumulating in your pores. By exfoliating, you are making sure your pores breathe while preventing your pimples from building up.
- Klairs - Supple Preparation Facial Toner (180ml):
You probably already felt that it is super moist under the mask and the surface of your skin becomes sticky with sweat and sebum. Hydrating should always be the most important part of skincare but keeping it light is key to keeping your skin maskne-free.
- Klairs - Midnight Blue calming Cream (60ml):
If you are feeling that your skin is feeling more irritated than usual, putting on a calming cream at the end of the day might help with the redness. When you are letting your skin breathe fresh air, adding a calming cream could allow the temperature drop faster, allowing your skin to resume its balance.
How to Use
1. Dispense an appropriate amount of the Green Tea Powder Wash on wet hands, work into a lather using warm water. Place the foam over the face focusing on your jawline, cleanse in a gentle massaging motion.
2. Gently pat the toner on dry face using the heat of the palm to promote full absorption.
3. Midnight blue calming cream, apply a small amount to entire face and lightly pat the cream into the skin for better absorption.
Full ingredients are available on each product's detailed page.