The Moisture Bottle
The I'm From Pear Serum is a soothing and hydrating serum made with 83% wild pear leaf extract from the Baegun Mountain in Korea to quickly soothe and hydrate irritated skin. This lightweight serum helps to soothe irritated skin by creating a moisture barrier, and together with hydrating plant-based hyaluronic acid, will leave your skin healthy and glowing.
How to Use
1. After cleansing prep the skin with toner.
2. Dispense 3-4 drops on face and massage.
3. Follow with a moisturiser.
Key Ingredients (50 ml)
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A derivative of Hyaluronic acid and acts as a sponge helping the skin to hold onto water, being plump and elastic.
- Panthenol: It’s a humectant meaning that it can help the skin to attract water and then hold onto it. There is also research showing that panthenol can help our skin to produce more lovely lipids that are important for a strong and healthy skin barrier.
- Pyrus Pyrifolia Fruit Extract: Enhances the skins moisture barrier and promotes wound healing.