Pear Soothing Pad
Plant-based Hyaluronic Acid
The I'm From Pear Soothing Pads are cooling and soothing pads formulated with 75% wild pear extract from the Baegun Mountain in Korea to quickly soothe and hydrate irritated skin. The wild pear extract is extracted using Nano Phyto Cell Grinder™ method, which can grind its pulp to an invisible size, and will help balance your skin's pH and improve its moisture content. Together with plant-based hyaluronic acid, these pads will leave your skin soothed, smooth and supple.
Only contains vegan-friendly, Non-GMO, EWG Green ingredients. The pads are made from biodegradable, unbleached pure cotton.
How to Use
1. After cleansing, gently wipe your face in the direction of skin texture except for the eyes with the pad.
2. Leave the pad on your skin for 3 minutes for a quick soothing effect.
Key Ingredients (60 Pads)
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A derivative of Hyaluronic acid and acts as a sponge helping the skin to hold onto water, being plump and elastic.
- Panthenol: It’s a humectant meaning that it can help the skin to attract water and then hold onto it. There is also research showing that panthenol can help our skin to produce more lovely lipids that are important for a strong and healthy skin barrier.
- Pyrus Pyrifolia Fruit Extract: Enhances the skins moisture barrier and promotes wound healing.